- Key member of the Customer Service team that represents the company in a professional manner and enhances the customer’s experience through daily high-volume customer service interactions.
- Responsible for providing customers with prompt, courteous, efficient, high-quality service in the areas of order fulfillment and problem resolution needs as the first point of contact to ensure a positive customer experience.
- Handles incoming calls by processing orders, providing information on order availability, and providing problem resolution.
- Sets up new customer accounts and performs credit checks.
- Processes orders accurately and efficiently. Understands the made-to-order product complexity and when to involve Product Specialist / Consultation support.
- Responds to incoming customer inquiries related to shipping, product returns, order tracking, invoice copies, credit card payments, and procedural information.
- Processes lens returns, including cancellations and complaints.
- Effectively tracks shipments for approved carriers, and handles issues related to lost shipments, wrong addresses, etc.
- Utilizes sound judgment in making critical decisions, transfers calls when necessary to ensure complete resolution.
- Demonstrates professional communication skills by presenting business policies, procedures, and product information in a logical, concise, clear manner.
- Effectively utilizes latest technology in communication / information systems to respond to customer requests.
- Supports team concepts and objectives, participates on projects, and supports new initiatives.
- Troubleshoots to identify opportunities for continuous improvement and process changes.
- Assists with mailing end-of-month statements.
- Participates in business-related projects and activities upon request of management.
- High school diploma or equivalent (GED) required. Associate degree preferred.
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills required.
- Excellent soft skills required - very strong verbal communication skills, telephone personality, and the ability to project a positive attitude. Must care about helping others.
- Basic computer skills and good written communication skills required.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment and learn quickly.
Be Aware of Recruiting Fraud
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed