- Build and lead Commercial Data Management and BI team to define architecture and projects to support the needs, requirements and enhancements of the commercial business.
- Primary relationship for Commercial Insights and Analytics and reporting delivery and support as well as data management and data integration.
- Understand key business processes and performance indicators that drive commercial reporting and analytics across commercial business functions. This includes sales, marketing, market access, call planning, incentive compensation, alignment, roster and sample management
- Collaborate with Commercial Insights and Analytics team and key business users to identify needs and opportunities for improved data quality and management and delivery.
- Champion and drive the value of BI and metrics standardization as well as Master Data Management. Be proficient in all aspects of BI and Data Management processes, technologies and architectures.
- Drive platforms, processes and teams from a batch to real-time data integration, reporting and in application analytics capabilities.
- Oversee the ongoing development and operations of the data management and BI tools and reports for both self-service and standard reporting.
- Collaborate with business partners and other IT teams to define and prioritize the reporting and analytics initiatives to support critical business needs and processes.
- Provide overall functional leadership to the business and IT teams, in the development and support of our BI and Data Integration initiatives.
- Manage the BI and Data Integration communications with our business and IT partners.
- Manage the support and training efforts with our business and IT partners.
- 7 -10+ years of experience building and maintaining BI applications, data management processes and data integration platforms
- 7+ years of experience leading and managing system projects
- Experience with Commercial Pharmaceutical Data Warehouses Required
- Experience with BI tools required, Tableau preferred.
- Management style that exhibits high energy, strategic and analytical thinking, collaboration, direct communication and results orientation.
- Ability to instill and reinforce within the IT team strong customer service and business-oriented thinking.
- Strong management and leadership skills with a proactive participative management style
- The ability to balance between day to day support needs and long term project initiatives
- An ability to work well and productively, always projecting a positive outlook in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to facilitate discussions and drive toward quick decisions.
- Strong presentation, verbal and written communications skills.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving skills required.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed