- Formulate a strategy, setting technical direction, and overseeing projects for field force systems management across the enterprise
- Analysis of current field force systems and ensuring it’s fit for purpose and the goals of the organization.
- Build and lead a global field force management systems team to ensure that processes are followed, applications are healthy and business users are properly serviced
- Making sure the CRM is field force focused and working to maximize its effectiveness for sales, medical and markets access teams.
- Partner with Sales and Sales Operations to define the vision, priority, and scope of large and small projects to optimize current and future field force management capabilities
- Lead projects through the full life cycle, from justification through implementation to training. Define requirements for effective use of the CRM and its infrastructure.
- Ensure department goal setting related to field force management aligns with Valeant Establish plans, processes and departmental strategies needed to meet those objectives.
- Ensure that field force management build and run teams are skilled in field force management technologies in use at Valeant and evaluate new technologies where applicable
- Championing and driving through necessary CRM changes ensuring full buy in from all stakeholders in the business.
- Possesses in-depth knowledge about the business areas supported including their strategies, competitive environment, functional processes, and organizational dynamics
- Experience with technology implementation projects with broad impact to business process and end user activities
- History of transformational field force management systems implementations (Veeva and Salesforce.com experience preferred)
- Must have a strong commercial outlook and the ability to manage project delivery through internal and external stakeholders. Strong knowledge of the pharmaceutical business preferred
- Exceptional communication skills – written, presentation skills, etc.
- Exceptional client handling skills – able to work with all levels of staff within Sales and Sales Operations
- 8+ years of experience on large scale implementation projects
- 5+ years of experience and industry specific knowledge in Veeva and Salesforce.com and other CRM tools
- 5+ years of people/team management experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed