This is 1st shift position.
Perform Incoming Quality Inspection of packaging, product componentry and raw materials.
- Ability to lift 50 lb bags and manually push pallets.
- Ability to complete room sanitization certification, environmental monitoring certification, aseptic core certification and EHS health screen.
- Ability to work independently.
- Experience in Microsoft programs, inventory management systems, document control systems, lab data systems and visual inspection software are preferred.
- Ability to communicate and work well with others; good oral and written skills.
- Familiar with component, raw materials and labeling techniques
Valeant Pharmaceuticals International, Inc. is committed to leveraging the talent of a diverse workforce to create great opportunities for our business and our people. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.