Perform tasks within full-scale production manufacturing operations, including routine assembly; or quality assurance and reliability testing following established methods and procedures. Operators are to be cross-trained and expected to perform any/all essential tasks within the production/manufacturing operations within the standard run time associated with each assembly
1. Assembly of Stellaris modules and final Stellaris systems
1. Setting and gluing of inner needle assemblies
2. Setting and glue of outer needle assemblies
3. Cleaning of components
Reading and following of drawings and SOPs.
Use of computer to navigate through work instructions and to back flush products.
Monitor and verify quality in accordance with statistical process or other control procedures.
1. Maintain highest quality and report any findings of quality issues that may be in question.
Maintains accurate and complete production records.
1. Responsible for signing and dating Device History record for any task performed on a daily basis
2. Responsible for signing and dating training sheets once training has been performed and prior to working on any products.
Learn and perform various tasks as assigned.
1. Maintain a clean and orderly work space for oneself and co-workers.
2. Responsible for 5S activities in assigned areas throughout the day and in particular at the end of shift.
3. Encouraged to participate in further 5S and Lean initiatives throughout all work stations.
4. Responsible for personal safety and safety of co-workers through annual safety trainings, participation in stretching break activities, and reporting any safety issues that may arise
High School diploma or equivalent including the ability to read and write, add and subtract whole numbers; follow instructions; use of fixed gauges, direct reading instruments and similar devices; where interpretation is not required.
Up to six months of directly related production experience. Demonstrated ability in the use of little judgment to follow instructions; use of simple equipment in performing duties with little or no choice as to the procedures used in achieving results.
Job Applicants should be aware of job offer scams perpetrated through the use of the Internet and social media platforms.
To learn more please read Valeant’s Job Offer Fraud Statement.
Valeant Pharmaceuticals International, Inc. is committed to leveraging the talent of a diverse workforce to create great opportunities for our business and our people. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.