Valeant Pharmaceuticals International, Inc. is a diverse and decentralized pharmaceutical company that is committed to focusing on our key stakeholders while delivering consistently high performance. Our values provide the overall direction for our company, and provide us with the tools necessary to rise to any challenge by leveraging our collective hard work and effort along with our unwavering competitive spirit. These values help us set goals based on our organization’s potential and what we hope it will become.
Bausch + Lomb, an American company founded in Rochester, New York, is one of the world's largest suppliers of eye health products, including contact lenses, lens care products, medicines and implants for eye diseases
The VP of Marketing has the responsibility for the strategic and tactical plans for Bausch + Lomb’s U.S. Surgical Portfolio
• Serve as a key and active member of the senior management team
• Provide leadership for the development of U.S. strategic marketing plans including objectives and strategy for targeted markets
• Drive efforts with product and business development to define an overall product and technology portfolio strategy that will drive the long term growth of the organization
• Ensure the development of all strategic product roadmaps and corresponding marketing plans
• Lead the process for the continuous evaluation of trends and adjust strategy to capitalize on shifts in the marketplace.
• Analyze existing product and markets in terms of the ability to compete, gain market share, grow revenue and sustain or grow profitability
• Establish effective relationship with the sales force through leadership, training, pricing and positioning expertise
• Develop and manage the marketing budget
• Responsible (in collaboration with sales) for the development of the company’s revenue forecast
• Develop and provide leadership for a high performing product management team to drive the execution of strategic marketing plans for meeting Bausch + Lomb’s overall business objectives
• Responsible for the overall management of the marketing team providing coaching, leadership and assistance with resources and strategy development
• Bachelor’s Degree in business, marketing or related field.
• 10+ years sales or marketing experience preferably in the medical device field.
• 5+ years in a leadership position
• Experience in strategic planning and collaboration with executive, sales, product development and key operational groups
• Proven record of leadership and managing a marketing organization while establishing a long term strategic growth initiative