Process daily orders for pharmaceutical and OTC products. Handle customer service phone calls, communicating as necessary with direct customers.
• Responsibility for accurately processing all EDI, Faxed, and Phone orders in a timely and efficient manner.
• Communicates proactively with customers regarding their orders and product availability.
• Responsible for monitoring open orders of assigned accounts
• Responsible for answering the Customer Service phone line, handling inquiries where appropriate and directing calls to the correct department as necessary.
• Respond and resolve all customer inquiries received via the CS shared inbox in a timely and appropriate manner. These inquiries include, but are not limited to, ordering and order status; account information; new account applications; product availability; RMA and credit requests, requests for sales representation.
• Receives notifications of changes to the Valeant Product List
• Runs daily EDI Audit Report
• Provides information and backup to auditors as needed.
Knowledge: Complete understanding of customer service operations. Knowledge of ERP systems, PeopleSoft helpful but not required. Data Entry skills. Basic accounting and Excel skills required.
Education: College degree preferred. Minimum of 2 years customer service experience required.
Experience: Requires knowledge of all customer service areas, with special emphasis on handling customer calls and order processing. Must have data entry experience and be able to accurately and efficiently process customer orders. Must be able to interact well with Customer Service Manager, Finance Dept., Supply Chain and other departments within the company.