Valeant Pharmaceuticals International, Inc. is a diverse and decentralized pharmaceutical company that is committed to focusing on our key stakeholders while delivering consistently high performance. Our values provide the overall direction for our company, and provide us with the tools necessary to rise to any challenge by leveraging our collective hard work and effort along with our unwavering competitive spirit. These values help us set goals based on our organization’s potential and what we hope it will become.
• Work closely with manufacturing sites and supply chain to forecast product demand
• Review current/future inventory position to determine if we can support new business
• Identify overstocked /short dated product and work with Sales team to recommend a strategy
• Review open order reports and work with Customer Service and Sales team to address issues
• Develop weekly Back Order report
• Create IMS market share reports
• Commercial lead for product labeling
• Bachelors degree in Finance or Accounting preferred.
• 3+ years related experience in the pharmaceutical industry
• Strong excel and analytical skills required
Job Applicants should be aware of job offer scams perpetrated through the use of the Internet and social media platforms.
To learn more please read Valeant’s Job Offer Fraud Statement.