Material Associate III
Fully trained and capable of training others as required (without assistance) to 2+ primary assigned Materials Areas below, and/or has the equivalent of two years working experience in the areas below:
- Product Service
- Equipment Processing/Returns
- Service Stockroom
- Service Ship / Rec
Equipment Processing & Outside Vendor Repairs:
- Perform system inventory transactions & updates to record receipt and movement of products received for Repair, Restock, or Return to Vendor.
- Disposition & stage returned equipment for repair, evaluation, or scrap. - Monitor & retrieve equipment returns that were disposition to other departments.
- Perform system research to resolve discrepancies. Includes inventory history transactions and Service order history.
- Perform follow-up activity with Service personnel and/or other internal departments to resolve discrepancies.
- Create Cases to capture Product Complaint data and Service Orders for stock repairs and Outside vendor repairs.
- Prioritize and stage equipment evaluations to fulfill time sensitive Product Complaint processing.
- Request RMA's from Vendors and expedite
- Maintain transaction log spreadsheets and files.
High School Diploma or Equivalent.
Fully trained and capable of training others as required (without assistance) to 2+ primary assigned Materials Area identified in Objectives section, and/or has the equivalent of two years working experience.
- Ability to work independently
- Self starter
- Perform problem solving
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Work well with multiple teams & personalities
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Ability to lift 50 lbs
- CRT/PC knowledge
- Forklift and other heavy dock equipment experience (if applicable)