Receive and check out parts, stock parts, pull reserved items for work orders and delivery to designated areas, keep parts area clean, and organized. Perform cycle counts on inventory, perform PM’s, run monthly reports, reconcile credit card statements and process, take pictures, adjust inventory as necessary in the Computerized preventative maintenance program, and file purchase requisitions and purchase orders and other documents as needed.
1. Receives and checks out parts, adds parts to stock as needed, pulls reserved items from stock for work orders and delivers to designated areas.
2. Performs cycle count PM’s on stock to ensure accuracy is maintained. Performs maintenance on stock items as needed.
3. Keeps the Central Storage area clean and organized, this includes mopping, sweeping and/or dusting as needed.
4. Enters new stock items, which includes labeling, barcoding, taking pictures of the item, assigning a location for the new item, ensures that the item is correctly entered into the computerized maintenance management system.
5. File purchase orders, purchase requisitions, credit card statements, record retention, and other central storage related documents.
6. Reconciles credit card statements for team and ensures they are sent out in a timely manner.
7. Ensure accurate completion of documentation.
8. Maintain GMP and SOP training compliance.
9. Support plant shutdowns demands as needed.
10. All other duties as assigned.
11. Assume responsibility for the GMP, environment health and safety procedure awareness, compliance within the respective area.
Receive and check out parts, stock parts, run cycle counts, pull reserved items and deliver, run reports as needed, take pictures, reconcile credit card statements, adjust inventory as needed, label parts, support plant shutdowns, keep Central storage clean and organized, maintain compliance to cGMP, training, and EHS regulations.